We are so excited to finally reopen our doors to customers! It’s been months since we’ve been able to make you all one of our signature delicious cocktails, and we can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on. In keeping with the governor’s accordances, we are doing everything we can to make sure our customers and employees feel safe when they come in to have a drink.
Here’s what you need to know when visiting The Haymaker in Phase Three:
- We’ll be open Thursday-Saturday at 5 p.m. (weather permitting) and close at 11 p.m.
- Seating is limited to outside seating only (weather permitting)
- All guests must be seated to place orders
- Menus are available through a QR code found on each table
- Our spirit list can be found online
- Restrooms are available for use; masks are required when walking to and using the restrooms
- Limited contact check-out is available at tables
- Make a reservation by joining our live waitlist
Have any other questions? Contact us!